Are the lodges pet friendly?
Am I allowed to smoke in the lodges?
We have a strict no smoking policy in place, so please do not smoke inside the lodges.
Do I have to pay a security deposit?
A £100 refundable security deposit is required upon arrival (payable by credit or debit card)
Do the lodges have WiFi?
Free WiFi is available in all of our lodges, the password will be available for you upon arrival.
When can we check-in?
Check-in is from 4pm to 6pm. Please let us know, if you need to arrive or leave at different times, we will try to accommodate this but you may incur a fee. Please call at the house for your keys when you arrive.
When is check-out?
Check-out is until 10am. Please let us know, if you need to arrive or leave at different times, we will try to accommodate this but you may incur a fee.
Where are the lodges located?
Which activities can be done in the surrounding areas?
- Trossachs and Loch Lomond National Park – ideal for breath-taking hikes, walks or bike rides as well as paddling & other watersports activity.
- Auchingarrich Wildlife Park – great fun for kids and includes an indoor play barn, mini golf, a tractor circuit and pony rides
- Crieff Farmers Market – buy great local produce for cooking a healthy and delicious meal at your lodge
- Drummond Castle – explore the castle and one of the finest gardens in Scotland
- Comrie Golf Club – one of the finest and most scenic nine-holers in the UK invites you for a day out
- Fishing – find the excellent fishing spots for trout and salmon fishing in the area
Are bedding and towels provided?
We will provide bedding and towels as well as bathrobes for you so you don’t have to worry about bringing any.
Do you offer any spa treatments?
We are happy to arrange a special offer with our local spa treatment salon if you wish to treat yourself.
You can choose between: a one-hour Dermalogica massage + either a mini facial, nail file & polish or body exfoliation OR a one-hour Dermalogica facial + either a back, neck & shoulder massage, nail file & polish or a foot massage. The cost for both options is £40pp.
There is also the option for mobile spa treatments at the lodges itself, including different massages, facial treatments and pamper packages. If you are interested in this, please let us know and we can provide you with further information and prices.
Do the lodges have hot tubs?
All of our lodges have their own private outdoor hot tub. View our lodges in Scotland with hot tubs here.
How many lodges are available?
We have got two one-bedroom lodges and two two-bedroom lodges available. Please note that for larger groups the lodges can also be rented together. If you are interested in booking for a larger group, please get in touch on 01764 670440. View our 1 and 2 bed cabins with hot tubs in Scotland here.